Thursday, May 16, 2013

Where We Stayed May the 14th Thru the 16th



\\
We Stayed at the Biltmore Inn on the Biltmore property in Asheville, NC.  All these pictures are in or outside the inn, looking form balconies, and out our windows.  As you can tell, we don't get out often.



The staff at the motel is very friendly and eager to please, but one thing I do not understand is why there is no free coffee available in the pm.  Every motel I have ever stayed at in the past several years had complementary coffee near where you check in.    What does a person have to do to get coffee lie down and have a caffeine fit?  


As I am sure you can figure out, I did not group the pictures together for this post.  I posted them in order that I took them.  That way you can follow the way my brain works.  Now, do you see why I am invisible? 













This is the Dining Room which in the evening you had to pay a grand fare for your meal but what is even worse, you had to dress up.  However, in the morning you could dress casually which we probably set a new sub-standard for the casual dress code .  And it is free, and the good news, which I think would be an attraction for everyone in Marietta, it is a all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.  And to top it off there is a chef on duty to cook your eggs to order.  You know he is good because he has a French accent on his first name.

Correction:  Anna said the breakfast was not free.  No way free!  The $47 each per morning was included our our package deal.





Our bedroom was the corner room overlooking the pool here.




Our bedroom was huge.  It was a corner room.  Man!


Check back later for our personal Biltmore Estate Tour




No comments: