Wednesday, May 22, 2013

370 Marietta Pictures

I was sitting in a doctors' waiting room yesterday playing with my ipad.  Wi-fi  in the waiting room is the way to go.  I visited my flickr pictures I have posted.  My my, I have over 4000 pictures posted so far.

I keep telling myself that Quantity overshadows Quality.

I have one set that has 370 pictures of Marietta.  While sitting in the waiting room I found it relaxing to look at.


If you want to see my 370 Marietta pictures, click on the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicken-fat/sets/72157631500627060/



Note, when you go to this site flickr says they are sorry they don't allow frames, whatever that means.
On the second line it says "Please Click Here".  Do it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script