Thursday, October 14, 2021

Avoiding

 


We ordered our dinner to go at a local restaurant.  They told us it would be ready in about 10 minutes.  Of course, I was parking in front in the Hadi-Capped space in 5 minutes, so I was early (again).  While sitting there we noticed a cluster of  teenage girls approaching everybody walking into t the restaurant. 

Oh me, I always hate to be approached by young teenage girls, I always donate too much, no matter what they are collecting.

Then something got their attention off the sidewalk, away from the front door.  Now was my chance!  I hopped out of the car and went into the restaurant without anybody begging for a donation.

I got out food and now to get out.  The girls were at the front door again.  

I opened the door.  They were talking about something and did not notice me.

They seemed to part to let me pass through them.

Then back in the car I realized they were avoiding me as much or more than I was avoiding them.


No comments: