Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Common Cold Cure






I remember an episode of the BEVERLY HILLBILLIES that Granny had created a potion that cures the common cold.

I think Jeffro was bragging about what Granny had created.
Throughout the story it was mentioned that drink plenty of fluids and the cold would go away naturally in 2 to 4 days.
I  forgot who was after Granny's formula, either Mr. Drysdale or some other financial crook.   I think whoever it was decided the best way to get their hands on the formula was to pretend to have a bad cold and granny would give them some of her medicine and they would have hired a chemist at a an expensive rate to be on standby.

So,  I think they pretended to have a cold and Granny gave them the medicine and told them to drink plenty of water and it will take about 2 to 4 days for it to be cured.


I am coming off a bad cold I had this weekend.  Sunday I went to a nearby Urgent Care.  The doctor gave me some prescriptions,  take them, drink plenty of liquid and the cold should be gone in 2 to 4 days.

No comments: