Friday, October 09, 2015

Billy Joe's Interview Response

On Facebook Janice Evans Whitmire comment on the Billy Joe Royal Interview that I thought was worth sharing:


Jim Wilder was a good friend to my husband Jim, and he has been missed so much. We once took the Wilder's to lunch at The Dillard House in Rabun County, years ago. Well, Earl Dillard gave us the Red Carpet Treatment, since he was a big fan of Jim Wilder. We also had front row seat's a few times. Also, back in the Summer of 1960, my friend and I drove over to WFOM and met Billy Joe Royal. He was very nice, to two little Sprayberry High School girls. We sat and talk on an old couch, for awhile. My brother sang, with Priscilla Mitchell, at WFOM, when they were young kids. Priscilla grew up to be Mrs Jerry Reed (Musician,Songwriter,Actor) OH MY, where did all those years go?

No comments: