Wednesday, August 22, 2012

GOBAG, August 21, 2012



What are the GOBAGs?  It is the Good Old Boys And Girls.  From time to time I feel the need to explain this when our viewership grows.  About 150 to 200 new viewers wandered in from the cold and have no idea.

This GOBAGs get-to-gether was Tuesday evening at the Horace Orr American Legion.  The Good Old People you see loosley grew up together so we have mostly known each since our formative years.

When it is not too hot or too cold Monty usually cooks out on the American Legion grill, which was the case this day.

 One asked me did I get someone's quote for this blog.  I said yes, which at the moment I made a mental note of it.  Later when the same guy pointed out that I just sat on a cement block covered with cement dust.  I thought: "SHIT!  These are new pants!" and forgot about the quote I was holding in my mind.

No comments: