Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Chickens and Sacred Cows (and pigs)



I have been eating boneless chicken breasts ever since they were invented at the Dwarf House in Hapeville, I suppose.  I also love backwoods off the beaten path good barbecue, and hotdogs with a bite.

I have never thought about asking them what their political and religious beliefs are.   For one thing it is none of my business and another thing I don't see what difference it makes in the taste.  If  you like their product, then buy it, if you want, or don't if you don't want to.   It is a free  country.

Which reminds me there is also the right of Free Speech, which is sometimes costly anyway.

I would like to also throw in: Lifestyles are sacred, lets honor them - it helps with the "Pursuit of happiness" thing.

Opinions and beliefs are just like anuses, everybody has one.