Monday, February 21, 2011

What Snow?



It hasn't been too many weeks ago that Marietta got hit with a winter blast. I overheard one lady complain, "That is why we moved from Ohio, to get away from this!"

These downtown Marietta pictures have been forwarded around, and richocheting around us locals for over a month now. I emailed to the first address on forwarding strand to ask permission to put them on my blog. I did not get a response. I am assuming a no translated to, "I don't care." Which of course means, "Go ahead!"

They are beautiful pictures and these are only about a third of them. I hope to put the other 2/3s, one third at a time, out, unless the person who is responsible for the pictures comes forward and tells me "No!"

And thanks to Skip Hudson for guiding me how to change the pictures to JPG format.









2 comments:

G said...

These are breathtaking!!!
(especially for somebody like me who can't be there to enjoy it).

cbish68 said...

Great photos, Eddie. They look like a winter scene from a Terry Redlin painting.