Sunday, February 06, 2011

SUNDAY FUNNIES!! Horse Racing



This past week we rented the movie Walt Disney’s SECRETARIAT starring Diane Lane and John Malkovich.

I don’t know the horse’s name but it starred him too.

It was about horse racing. And if you ever watch the horses and their owners and trainers who made it to the Kentucky Derby and hear how they got there, you know there is a heart warming story behind every horse. The story behind the horse is the man with the shovel.

Seriously, it was a good movie.

It reminded me of a story in MAD, just a couple issues after it promoted itself to a magazine format.

I think I had this story on Chicken-Fat before, but it sure is a lot of trouble, considering my pay, to take to find out.

I’m sure the story was written by Harvey Kurtzman and the illustrator was Jack Davis. And the reader was me. Seriously now, here is the rest of the story:

No comments: