Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Ghostly Courthouse that Isn't and the Ghost that Is.




I already had this picture up once this week but I noticed something in it I would like to share; another ghost. A ghost within the ghost courthouse.

See the second level window on the side? The second window from the left? You see the bit white area that covers most of the window and looks like it has a head? See it? It looks like Senator Alexander Stephens Clay to me! Not only does he oversee all the activities in Glover Park, but also the Courthouse that isn't there!

I should have saved this picture for Halloween.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Well, I think you might be seeing things. LOL

Anonymous said...

kenju, take one more look :)

I can see it too ... I see a man in a white coat with black pants. I can also see the head and arms. (It doesn't take much to entertain me -- haha).