Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boob Break


Portion of a news item in the AJC on-line news this morning:

By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Gwinnett County sheriff's deputies didn't have to go far to make two arrests on Saturday. The suspects, arrested in separate incidents, were taken into custody at the jail while visiting other inmates.

Donna Sue Harber was arrested shortly before 2 p.m. Saturday after she was "observed by a deputy partially unclothed and exposing her private parts to an inmate in a visitation booth," said Stacey Bourbonnais, spokeswoman for the sheriff's department.
Harber, 38, of Lawrenceville, was charged with public indecency and released on $1,300 bond.”
That news item reminded me of an incident I witnessed about a dozen or so years ago:
I carried a load of trash to the county dump, which was on County Farm Road. They changed the name of the road now to County Services Road. Next door to the dump was the County Prisoners sleeping quarters.. It since has moved over behind the dump.

The building is a two-storied brick building. A high chain link fence was around the yard with a guard’s tower in one corner/ I have never seen anybody in the tower.

There is a stop sign on County Farm Road in front of the Prisoners sleeping quarters. I stopped by coming to complete stop. That area is always crawling with cops.

I noticed over to the side was a couple of Bell South repair trucks. Two Bell South men with helmets on were sitting in the shade of a big tree in the prison yard.. A third Bell South person, a woman, with a helmet on was standing up facing the prison. She was unbuttoning her blouse.

I wish I had a good reason to sit there and watch, but a car came up behind me. I had to move on. As I pulled off I saw that she had her blouse opened, and she was holding each side of her shirt, sort of spread eagle opened The two Bell South men sitting in the shade were laughing. She may have done it on a dare from one of them. But if any inmates were in the building looking out they saw something they would have probably think about for a while.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Unbelievable. My mom was in the hospital years ago and I was witing for her to get back from surgery in her room. I looked out the window (about 8:30 am, mind you) and saw a woman "going at" a guy through a chain link fence!! It creeped me out.

Eddie said...

Judy,

That is why I try to remember to carry my tiny little pocket-size Flip camcorder.