Friday, December 15, 2006


I think I must be magic.

Every time, not sometimes, but every time I look through my undershirt drawer I can only find the kind I am not looking for.

For instance yesterday, I wasn’t going anywhere so I decided an old tee-shirt that is kind of frazzled around the neck would be good… I try to get our money’s worth out of everything. I finally found one of the kind I wanted, but it took some digging through new tee-shirts.

Now, this morning, I am taking Anna to the hospital for out patient surgery and thought it would be nice to wear a decent new undershirt. For a while I couldn’t find any but some that lost their whiteness and/or were raggedy.

What is it? You may ask. The answer is simple: I have powers that far exceed normal men.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I always suspected this of you, Ed. I thought you were big medicine. I, too, have special powers. They allow me to see dirt on the floor nobody else can detect, dust on the furniture that only I can see.

2:43 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Bird,
Me too! I can see dirt and smudges all over the house, but why should I clean them up if I am the only that can see them?

8:57 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Hope the surgery went well, Eddie.

2:10 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
Thanks.
The surgery went great. Now, as long as she pop those pain pills she will get throught this without too much discomfort.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

You take care of her with your powers, Merlin.

4:20 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Steve,
I wished I could have taken care of the operation with my powers - but I must admit, I didn't think to try... since I don't much medical stuff I would have to be vauge. Like point at her carpal tunnel and say, "Heal thyself!" or something.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script