Friday, December 15, 2006


I think I must be magic.

Every time, not sometimes, but every time I look through my undershirt drawer I can only find the kind I am not looking for.

For instance yesterday, I wasn’t going anywhere so I decided an old tee-shirt that is kind of frazzled around the neck would be good… I try to get our money’s worth out of everything. I finally found one of the kind I wanted, but it took some digging through new tee-shirts.

Now, this morning, I am taking Anna to the hospital for out patient surgery and thought it would be nice to wear a decent new undershirt. For a while I couldn’t find any but some that lost their whiteness and/or were raggedy.

What is it? You may ask. The answer is simple: I have powers that far exceed normal men.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I always suspected this of you, Ed. I thought you were big medicine. I, too, have special powers. They allow me to see dirt on the floor nobody else can detect, dust on the furniture that only I can see.

Eddie said...

Bird,
Me too! I can see dirt and smudges all over the house, but why should I clean them up if I am the only that can see them?

kenju said...

Hope the surgery went well, Eddie.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks.
The surgery went great. Now, as long as she pop those pain pills she will get throught this without too much discomfort.

Anonymous said...

You take care of her with your powers, Merlin.

Eddie said...

Steve,
I wished I could have taken care of the operation with my powers - but I must admit, I didn't think to try... since I don't much medical stuff I would have to be vauge. Like point at her carpal tunnel and say, "Heal thyself!" or something.