Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Card Reminded Me of Something Funny




Today we received a Christmas Card from one of my genealogy buddies Gloria and her husband in Franklin, North Carolina.
As soon as I saw it was from her I immediately was reminded of something funny she told me when I was having gall bladder problems.
A few years earlier she had gall bladder problems.  Gall bladder removal was the only solution, but she put it off, going to the hospital for a couple of days, there is no good time.
Then one day she was in so much pain she could not stand it any longer.  She went to the hospital in Franklin and told the lady at the desk that she had to have her gall bladder removed right then.
The lady asked if she had a doctor preference.

Gloria said, "You'll do if you have a knife!"

No comments: