Sunday, October 09, 2016

SUNDAY FUNNIES!! HALLOWEEN






As I mentioned yesterday it is October which is a month that focuses on cemeteries.  And then last week on Sunday Funnies (or was it the week before?) I had a PIRACY story drawn by Graham "Ghastly" Ingels, a man who was famous in the 50s illustrating comic stories that he got tire of it all and retired to Florida and took up portrait painting.

And now we have another story illustrated by Ghastly from the E.C. comic SHOCK named HALLOWEEN!  And what is the climax of October?  Halloween, that's what!

Do you see how clever and calculating I am, arranging others stories and articles to lead up to this?  I am clever aren't I?


Not really, just coincidental.... but I will take credit.

Be sure to click on each page to read the balloons.








No comments: