Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Friends Popping Up



On our rambling today I got to see several people I haven't seen in a while: 



(1) Craig Southern, son of Larry and Linda Bates Southern. I have known Larry and Linda since Waterman Street Grammar school. Craig recognized me before I recognized him, usually I am the invisible one. I enjoyed talking to him; 



(2) Gary Price. Gary and Anna are cousins to the same cousins but are not related to each other. Figure that one out. Gary and I know many of the same people in Marietta and know some of my Hunter cousins (that grew up within the Marietta City Limits) better than I do, Gary is head of a unique local organization Something like Jews For Christ, although he grew up as a Christian. I don't know if he is a preacher or rabbi;

 (3) and Mary Housley. I knew Mary in high school when she was Mary Dupree. Mary and I talked about our grandkids.  We mildly worship them.  After she walked off I realized I didn't take her picture. I supposed I was too dazzled after she hugged me.

No comments: