Monday, October 17, 2016

Scarecrows Lurking in Glover Park


click to enlarge.



We took Willow to the Square in downtown Marietta yesterday.  It was a nice day.   Glover Park had a lot of scare crows lurking around.













And Willow enjoyed it too.  Although she did threaten to whip a Great Pyrenees' ass.  I been with her at the dog park enough to know when I hear her let out that low rumbling growl.  I had a decision to make.  Should I pull her away with the leash or make a run for it so I won't get eaten in the crossfire? 




Also, I checked on how the Gentrification of the Clay Homes is coming along.  The below is the corner of Wayland and Waddell Streets.  I lived on that very corner.  Yep, the Gentrification is about complete.  No more running through  the maintenance office's sprinkler on hot summer nights. 


No comments: