Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm Sort of a Hero, Sort of




On the way home this evening we dropped by a restaurant for dinner.    You pour your own soft drink.   We sat near the  drink dispenser.  I saw a guy working the machine.  He poured himself a drink and next was a cute young lady pouring herself a drink.  After she walked off I noticed a plastid sack with Barnes and Noble logo on it.  It was a coffee table book size.  I picked it up and was going to go to where she was sitting and give it to her.  She wasn't there.  I saw her across the parking lot getting into her car.  I rushed out of the building and  and hollering at the lady, "YOU FORGOT YOUR PACKAGE!"

She said it wasn't hers, but thanked me for being so kind.
So, the package had to belong to the guy before the cutesy lady pouring a drink.  I saw him eating alone.  I walked up to his table and asked him was this package his.  He said it was and thanked me and thank me.


Even if it did not belong to Little Miss Cutesy, I'm still a hero.

No comments: