Friday, May 29, 2015

Small World, Another Episode










Tonight we went to Glover Park to listen to the big band and crooner sound of  Douglas Cameron and his band. 

Just when it started a guy, part of a larger group sat down beside me.  We did not speak for about one hour.   We just didn't know each other.

Before this guy sat down, I  spoke to Vickie Turner Hunt and took her picture.   She sat behind us and I wasn't sure if Vickie was part of this big group or not.  Once when Vickie was walking back to her seat she said something like, "Eddie, Have you met my brother Steve Turner?"

We had a lot to talk about then.   I thought I was going to have to tell the Douglas Cameron Band to hold it down so Steve and I could talk about everybody we knew in common.


Steve's picture is below.















No comments: