Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marler & Thomas Little League Team early 1950s

(click on the above to make the picture larger)
first row, L to R: Maybe Lawton Evans, Unknown, Harvey Scott, Tommy Pair*, and Tommy Randoph*
Second row: L to R Rick Kendricks*, Mike Clark, unknown, Charles Bagby, and Danny Martin* (probably).
Thrd row, L ro R: Sammy Cox*, unknown, Chris Stinnette*, and Termite Martin*,
Coaches: Pepper Martin and Mr. Pair*.

*Thanx to Paul Roper.

Most of these YMs in this picture would one day be OMs.

The kid front and center, Harvey Scott, sent me the above picture. He went to Waterman Street School the same time I did. He has seem my Chicken-fat blog and wrote some emails wanting to know what happened to some of his old friends and the places he played at in his formative years.

If you recognize somebody I didn't please let me know.

No comments: