Thursday, December 24, 2009

Belated Dec 22, 2009, GOBAG Meeting



I was sick so I didn't attend the Gala GOBAG Christmas Ball, Phase II.

Luckily for you Paul Roper carried his camera, and through a time delay of leaving the photo stick with me and I not knowing how to translate it and then Paul picking it up and carrying it to Walgreen's, then forgetting to pick it up, then picking it up, and delivering ti back to me who was just too woozy sick to get on the computer, here it is now, with only a 3 day time delay. Not bad.

And it is timely too. Arriving on Christmas Eve Day! What more could you ask for?

Paul said 26 or 27 people came. And Monty's granddaughter Anna said her first word: "Chicken".

I'm sure the chicken she refers to is not Chicken-Fat but her flock of pet chickens.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! SMOKE AND MIRRORS.THE AMAZING ROCK!!!
PR

Eddie said...

Actually the smoke and mirrors is the terrific photography of PR.

Anonymous said...

FROM ALL THE GOBAGS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF CHICKEN-FAT AFFICIANDOS.
PR