Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Double Feature Today!

The first video is the MHS 1960 Class, or some of them, having a luncheon at The Varsity yesterday.  I drowned out their conversation with music for your protection, I don't want you to be offended.   They were talking about you.*

* Just joking.  The noise level in the room was unpleasantly high, it was mostly a roaring racket.









The second video was taken last Sunday on the Square in downtown Marietta at the Whole Hog Barbecue and Music Festival.  Please be sure and watch the solo dancer.  Also, the cooking demostration was done by Sam Huff, local lawyer and barbecue expert (owner of BBQ #1).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize the MHS 59-ers!

Would you please get in touch with Fannette Crowder Adams for me and ask her to email gericisk(at) yahoo.com.

Eddie, I was on her mailing list for years, then suddenly nothing. Connie and I both thought something had happened to her and some others ... until I saw the video today.

Thank you!
G