Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tit For Tat

Remember several weeks ago I reported on this blog that I reported that I saw my little toddler neighbor was playing in the street on his tricycle with cars almost wrecking dodging him and I walked him to his home and told his aunt?

And afew days later she came over and told me to mind my own Goddamn business and then accused me of calling Family Protective Services (I dildn't) which came and almost took her daughter away? she told me when I fuck with her kid I was fucking with her, and I certainly don't want to do that. For good measure she told me the next time I had a heart attack don't come running to her Mama because she will tell me to ram it up my ass.  (her mama is a nurse)  Hmmm.  That is funny - the time I had a heart attack I didn't even think about seeking her help.... the way it she sounded I come running to them everytime I need something.  I never have asked them to borrow anything, but it they cannot claim the same.  She just burned that bridge.  Should I ask for my hammer the mama borrowed two years ago?

No good deed goes unpunished.

And did I tell you since then her daughter, nephew, and niece, all age 5 and under scattered all over the neighbor and two people on opposite parts of the subdivision called 911 almost the same time? And one kid was missing for a short time which caused many police to swarm the neighborhood? Did I tell you the aunt was charged and had to go to court over it all but apparently got away with it?

Update: Yesterday returning home driving on Sandy Plains Road, about a mile more to go, I saw another member of the neighbor household, the sister-in-law, mother of two of the children, and her toddler son, the one I got off the street.  She had him by the hand and they were walking.   In the past I have stopped and picked them up several times. But then I heard the little voice of my concious say, "MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS!!"  Which I did.

No comments: