Friday, November 07, 2008

The Sky Is Falling!!! - Chicken Little


On the 11:00 news last night it was reported that there is buying frenzy on guns.

Stores that sell guns are running out fast. This is happening all over the country.

Why? With Obama taking office in January fear is building that he will ban guns. And not only will he ban guns but he will run all the small businesses bankrupted by taxing them too much, therefore jobless people will be on the streets – you will need to protect yourself.

That is the fear that the McCain-Palin campaign implanted on the masses. There is a lesson learned here: Think about the cause and effect when you make wild unfounded political statements.

Now I know what my neighbor meant when he went to the courthouse to get a gun-permit and said, “Things are going to get bad.”

The gun buying public apparently is overlooking the increasing unemployment rate caused by the present power-holders - it will be all the future administration's fault.

As paranoid and wound tight as they appear to be I hope a balloon doesn’t pop, or a tire doesn’t blow-out or it might trigger off a full scale war within.

Every man for himself!!!

3 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

Are you kidding me???

Deborah Wilson said...

Bull...

A recession/depression is most likely going to happen and it doesn't matter who won the election. This has been building for many decades - almost a century. The truth is it's the result of big central government and the Federal Reserve.

Jobs - well, blame NAFTA and employers who move their companies off-shore for cheaper costs and labor.

I was talking to a friend the other day, she said the economy is bad where she is, I was telling her about Fulton Industrial - it once was booming - now it looks like Ghost Town Central. Cobb's Industrial Parks are doing a little better - but still many companies have left or have down-sized.

--------------

Then there's the business of political fighting still going on:

It was on the news that a neighborhood in Kennesaw that had Obama signs up got paint balled and look at what happened in Carrollton at UWG:
Disruptions On and Off Campus Follow Obama Victory

There are links to 2 videos at the end of this article.

I haven't heard of any more incidents but I hope they are the last in our State - or anywhere.

I wasn't going to post this but now I think I will on my blog too.

Eddie said...

Deborah,
Bull is right.
My point was they are preparing for the worse and blaming it on somebody that is not even there yet and ignoring that it is already happening.