Monday, November 03, 2008

I May Be Gone For a While


I may be scarce this week. Maybe. Maybe not.

I have jury duty. The first day they might excuse me and tell me to be on my way.

On the other hand, they might keep me for a while to hand down some important decisions. I am wondering if I would look too pretentious if I wear a powdered white jurist’s wig during session.

Which reminds me, if they had arranged for my jury duty to be last week I could have went in a Halloween costume on Friday.

I don’t know at this moment if I will be available to do a posting in upcoming day (s) or so, or if I will be locked up for contempt of court of what.

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. You will remain invisible.

kenju said...

Contempt of court? What are you planning to do, Eddie, moon the judge?

Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddie said...

Reuben,
You are right. I wasn't picked for a jury. I have to call back the rest of the week to see if they want me the next day "Will Jury for food".

Judy,

No, not the moon the judge, because being invisible she wouldn't be able to see my moon anyway - however, I might get a contempt citation for not showing up (think invisible).

Deborah Wilson said...

Well, if you decide to wear the wig let me know so that I can hang around and get a pic. hahaha

Eddie said...

I want a wig with pigtails!