Sunday, July 02, 2023

Finley's Wet Head in the Head

 


Posted on Facebook  one year ago:


In a conversation today I heard the name Finley mentioned. I instantly thought of a supervisor at a post office I worked in name Finley.
I secondly thought of one time I was in the restroom at that post office branch washing my hands when Supervisor Finley came in and went into a stall. As soon as the stall door shut in come clerk Jeff. He smiled and put a finger to his lips, like “DO NOT SAY ANYTHING!”
Then at the sink he turned on the water in his cupped hands and the small body of water up in the air, over, and down on top of Finley. Jeff was out of the John before the water hit.
Finley, as far as I know, did not say a word about his little splash of water on the head, in the head. Get it?

No comments: