Friday, July 25, 2014

Click!





A few years ago while driving on Barrett Parkway I saw a weathered l woman driving a big motorcycle.  She reminded me of what Tug  Boat Annie might have looked like.  As rugged as she looked, in a little pouch or something, she had a cuddly little lap dog riding with her.  The  miniature dog had on riding goggles, just like its master's.  It was one of those moments I wished I had my camera handy.
The other day at the dog park I head the loud roar of a muffler of a motorcycle.   Then I saw a blond lady take her two small dogs in the "Small Dogs" area. 
I left shortly after that and  noticed  the only motorcycle there was a pink Harley.

A day or two later at the dog park, as I was arriving a blond lady with two small dogs were leaving.  She was walking towards the pink Harley I saw the other day.  I couldn't help myself.  I hurriedly rushed over to her and asked if I could take her picture with her Harley.  "Sure!", she said.
Do you want me on the bike? 
Yes.
Do you want the dogs in their position. 
That would be great!
She put them down to prepare them in straps and as soon as they touched the ground both of them starting barking wildly at me.  I was messing up their routine.
She scolded them and they quit barking at me.  She put the straps on them. 
Do you want for them to wear their goggles?
Yes.

Click!

Thank you!  

No comments: