Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who Do I Think I am? Wow! part 35


This is actually a family story I heard. I don't know if it is true. Even though the people involved have been dead a long time I will not say the names involved. It is an age-old story that the same plot has been in EC horror comics and other venues.

I will call the man John because that is not his real name.

John's wife had a stroke which left her paralyzed and could not speak. She could still see. John had a farm to tend which required a lot of time so John hired a young lady to look after his wife.

It wasn't too long before John made advances towards his wife's care giver. They carried on an affair behind his wife's back. Then they got bolder and made love in front of the paralyzed wife, just for the meaness.

After not very long the wife died and John married the young lady.

After they settled in a routine married life style she left him for a younger man, more her age, and took all his money and died a pauper.

No comments: