Saturday, February 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


(it gets even worse when you click on it)

One man’s treasure is most other people’s junk.

I came across this while we were straightening up the basement. It was in a folder with about a dozen of the same.

It is a homemade Christmas card, or in this case a Christmas sheet of paper. I made it when I was in the Navy in December 1964. I did the original on mimeograph paper, and ran off about 20 copies on the mimeograph machine and sent some of them out at Christmas time.

I couldn’t just throw them out. Now, what?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Maybe you can donate your papers to Kennesaw College where they can be preserved for posterity.

Universities have collections of much less interesting ephemera.

5:38 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Jean,
Donate the papers to Kennesaw College huh? That might be fun! I'm sure it will be amusing to watch the administrators to keep a straight face while talking to me. And it will also be entertaining when the administrators call others in the office to show them, and I bet as each one looks he or she will have a coughing fit! "Must be something in the air", they will use for an excuse through their smirking lips.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script