Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ida Mae Julien


Above is Ida Mae Julien. She is a distant cousin on my Hunter side. She and her sister Margaret were the daughters of John Julien and Mary Hunter Julien, who was a father of my great great grandfather Jason Henderson Hunter. You may remember Ida Mae’s picture on my blog before. I told that the picture is the last known picture of Ida Mae and it is believed it was taken in San Francisco and then no more information – she must have jumped off the world.

Also, a cousin in-law that reads my blog, Chris saw that Ida Mae’s picture was too dark and lightened it up for me. I appreciated that very much.

I thought Ida Mae was one of those kins that parted from the family and the chances were slim we would ever hear what paths she took in life.

Maybe not!

Somebody ran a google search for a friend, a descendant of Ida Mae and found my name and got in touch with me. So, in due time we might find out just what paths in life Ida Mae took. Maybe I can swap information with this person.

That is why I throw my relatives names around on my blog. It is sort of like fishing by casting.

I also heard from a Trammell relative this week. He sent me a bunch of information on his line. Before this week is out, I hope to have swapped some information with him also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...

Wow, that is so cool that you found someone related to Ida Mae! I love the internet.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I didn't find them, they found me! Which is even better!