Friday, November 22, 2019

Small World




Its a small world.  When I first walked into the MT building I saw through a door a PT working on my neighbor's back.  Her name is Sandy, she moved here about a year ago.  I did not know her then, but should have, we are both retired Marietta Postal workers.  After she moved here I saw her and a common friend talking, that also is retired from the Marietta Post Office.  And what makes this world even smaller at the time I was at the PT Anna was at the bank waiting to see a certain officer.  And where she was waiting was a man who introduced himself as Larry.  Larry and Anna stated talking and he found out that Anna's husband is retired from the Marietta Post Office and Anna found out Larry is also retired from the Marietta Post Office.  Wait.  The smallish gets bigger.  Larry finally told his last name, Schuler.  Larry Schuler.  Anna said, "You are also an actor!  True, Larry has played a deputy sheriff in a Georgia town and a hotel desk clerk in both MY COUSIN VINNEY and MISSISSIPPI BURNING.

Wait !it gets smaller again:  After Anna i told her that I googled his name to show Anna his picture.  The only picture that Google pulled up was one I took of Larry at a funeral years ago.





No comments: