Saturday, November 23, 2019

Exercise With a Cigar



Because of my crippling sciatic nerve I have returned to PT. I have had only one session so far. 

She demonstrated how to do certain exercises; had me to them; then she gave me a printout of the exercises for me to do at home. I suspect that will be routine. 

Anyway, one of the exercises is interesting: I lay on the table, or floor, and flex my buttocks to clamp them together, sort of. I discovered you cannot clamp your buttocks together without slamming your rectum shut too. 

It reminded me of a strip show at a carnival on the 4-Lane, across the road from Pine Forest Apartments and what would be SAM'S, a bunch of us went to back in the late 1950s or early 1960s.. There were about three girls that came out on stage and danced to music as they stripped. The last was was absolutely the STAR. Not only did she stripped nude with music like the rest but she also lit a cigar, took a few draws and blew out the smoke in the forms puffs of smoke. Then, nude, she threw down the cigar and danced around it. The she squatted down on top it. Then she raised herself up with the cigar firmly standing up erected. Then she took the cigar out and put it back into her mouth and puffed some more smoke. The crowd, mostly us teenage boys, went wild whistling, jeering, and clapping. 

I hope that is not the next exercise the PT will introduce me too.

No comments: