Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Replacements







Willow and I went to the dog park often.  That is, often before my  bent out of shape cietic nerve got  ahold of me, and I had a hard time walking.  But I hoped to return with Willow.  Willow was timid but loved to watch other dogs and walk around the park and smell everything,  I am timid too and like to watch other interactions too.

I am trying to get back to walking normal and have been walking a short distance every day and twice ended up walking with a lady in our neighborhood.  Today on our walk she told me she goes to Sweat Mountain Dog Park. 


Sweat Mountain Dog Park is the same dog park Willow and I went to!  As it turned out, she is now dog park friends with the same friends I had there.  She knew all the names and their dogs’ such as Joe and Ziggy, Larry and Nick, and so on. 
She and her dog are Willow and my replacements.  I think it is a mathematical force that keeps everything regulated.

No comments: