Monday, July 23, 2018

Style Blanc et Noir Blog





Here is an interesting blog.  It is by a lady who was born in Manhattan and grew up there.  But now she lives here in Georgia.  Her first name is April. I know her married last name, but she didn’t use it on her blog so I won’t either.  Her husband and I have been friends  since early high school, maybe earlier.

For
Style Blanc et Noir

Click Here!


From what I saw of her blog  she is much into taking art and design by the horns and explain it.  It is a very neat and thought out.  And she explains things so well.
Which reminds me of what I heard a standup comedian said recently, it went something like this:

“To save money the Metropolitan Museum of Art will lay off its docents.  Imagine Manhattan with all those docents running around loose.”

No comments: