Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Donald Bruno Lash


I just received word from our mutual friend Reuben that my Navy friend Don Lash is almost blind because of brain surgery. 

I hate that.

Don Lash and Ron Langless, NYC


Don Lash, Times Square

Squadron Banquet.   L to R: Dick Day, Nancy Day, Sam's Date, Sam Kasuske, Don Lash, Don's date, my date, Me

Don Lash with Empire State Building as hat


Don swinging on a rope at Clearpool Camp, Carmel, NY

Don lash at Guggenheim Museum

Don Lash with my first cousins Rodly and Billy at their home in Carmel, NY

Don showing off black-eye a Marine at the EM Club gave him

Me and Don at Philadelphia Art Museum

Joseph Rexroad and Don looking at Hudson River from Roosevelt's home (Hyde Park)

Dick Hyatt, Don Lash, and Ray Shultz at Philps Hotel imitating fountain statues









Dick

No comments: