Friday, February 16, 2018

YEEOOOOWWWW!





It is not unusual for me to go into a room with a purpose in mind and then when I get there  suddenly have no idea what I was going to do.   As I get older it is getting more frequently
.
Tonight we watched the ice skating events of the Olympics.  A male skater who I think has a cheering following did all kinds of graceful skills on the ice.  We saw him leap and go into a spin and landed with what looked like a piece of cake with his talent.

He also did several splits high up in the air.  Splits are when one leaps off the ice up in mid-air, then spread his legs wide apart, then bring the legs back in to continue skating mode by the time he or she comes back down.

What if I tried that and had one of my lapse memory moments just as I started going back down?

YYEOOWWWW!!!

No comments: