Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Genealogy Makeover, or Redeux




I am reposting my genealogy one immediate family at a time.

 Since the last time I posted it years ago, I have found some more stuff worth sharing, especially if we are related, but if we are not related maybe you will find it entertaining anyway.

It is on my Chickenfat blog, not the one mostly used, Chicken-fat.com. 

Today I finished my mothers siblings, behind it are my mother's parents and their parents, and before that we go in my father's siblings, then before that his parents, and so on.

After this will be my father's grandparents (both sets) and their children.

The link:

http://ethunter.blogspot.com/



And keep checking back (y'hear?) because hopefully about every two or three days there should be some more additions.

No comments: