Friday, March 15, 2013

Be Careful What You Ask For


(Note- You might wonder how the above picture happened.  Below is a post I made on Facebook which  a fury of comments followed.  Joe Jenkins performed a miracle, with the help of Photo Shop he crowned me Pope.)



I wonder if you have to be Catholic to be the Pope? I bet I wasn't even considered, it doesn't seem fair. If Catholicism isn't a qualification I think the Concave of Cardinals fumbled. Apparently they were looking for a down to earth humble man who lives a simple life and even takes buses to go places. I am their man and the fools don't even know it.... I rode the bus before and also subways... and I think the monorail at Disney World should count too. I also do humble things, like use coupons. 

And, if push comes to shove between me and this St. Francis guy and he brings up that he is Catholic and I'm not I'll hit them with a law suit that you cannot hire people, or not hire people, based on race, creed, sex, color, or religion. White Smoke? Poof! If they say that is not an international law, I will tell them the Lord just whispered in my ear that he changed the international law, in Commandment number 11.

I'm looking for a good lawyer now, I'm going to watch TV and write down some numbers from their commercials, then, watch out!

No comments: