Friday, January 22, 2021

Panic or Pandemic Shop, check!

 

I got the first Co-12 vaccine shot today.  I got it at a Wellstar branch that used to be Dr. O’Barr’s office at the corner of White Circle and the 4-Lane.

I was scheduled to be there at 11:15.  Being an early- homophobic we arrived at about 11:50.  I stuck my head in the door and asked a uniform police looking guy is this where there giving shots.  Before I knew it I had a form clipped to a clipboard filling it out.

That was stage 2.  About 3 more stages go go.

On the 3rd stage a lady went over what I put down and I happened to notice she  was wearing a mask.  I looked around and everybody but me was wearing a mask.

I yanked my mask out of my pocket but put it on.  The lady going over my form said, “Thank you.”

Everybody was kind and polite.  The shot did not hurt at all.

After I got my shot I was asked to stick around for 15 minutes  in a waiting room with about a dozen other people that also just had a shot.  I guess that was a safety factor in case you were allergic to the shot or something.

Then I was out of there!

No comments: