Sunday, July 26, 2020

Garmin Is Being Held Up





A year or ago I bought a Garmin Watch.   When I walked, run, bike, or swim it recorded the stats of distance, speed, heart rate and laid them out on an app with pretty color bars, and so on.  You could compare different days on how you did.  It was a nice play toy.

Last Thursday after I walked I went to the app and logged on to see how good I did.  No information -just big red letters saying they were doing maintenance, keep trying.  Well, I have kept trying to log on for 4 days now and the same message.
And I finally decided to go to Garmin’s website.   It had an article to read.  It said Garmin has been hacked by ransomware.   That pisses me off.  Thieves!  Trying to get money the old fashion way.
I miss the colorful graft bars that we paid well for.
Back to Exel. 

No comments: