Friday, April 12, 2019

Pink Pig BBQ, Cherry Log, Ga





We dropped by the Pink Pig BBQ just as they wee opening.  I'm not sure that is a good time to go to a BBQ joint or not.


Cherry Log, Georgia, reminded me of a bank officer whee my sister worked.   The bank officer retired and bough a farm in Cherry Log.  Once he got it in order he invited the women that worked at the bank up for lunch.  The went up, had lunch and afterwards he showed them around the farm.  He introduced them to the milk cows., which coincidentally had the same names of the the women.  And he told them of the ones that didn't like being milked and the productive ones and so on.

The women carpooled.  On the way back to Cobb County one of the ladies said, "I don't know about you, but I feel violated."







No comments: