Thursday, January 24, 2019

Great Work Team





Last week we bought a refrigerator from Lowe’s.  They delivered it yesterday.   The delivery company was J.B. Hunt, a nation-wide outfit.

The two men who delivered it were very positive and went beyond their job description.  Afterwards, when hooked up, placed, and we signed for it they helped me put the furniture back in place, that I moved before they got there to give them wide un-obstructed swath or path.

While the youngest was unloading the frig off the truck the oldest wanted to see the layout what doors they would have to deal with and the path and all that.  He asked how I was and said good and I asked how he was and he said “Great, I’m always great!”  And later the youngest said the same thing, word for word.  They are on the same brain wave.

Near the end the oldest one told me they are a father son team.  Maybe more companies should hire father son teams.  The father wants to set a good example and the son wants to impress his dad.  They worked great  together.

No comments: