Friday, March 16, 2018





Today we were at Costco.   I went to the restroom.  As I was almost at the Men’s Restroom door a man was walking out.  I noticed he had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of one of his shoes.  He was dragging about 10 or 12 inches of toilet paper behind him..  I said, “Sir, you have paper stuck on your shoe.”

He stopped and looked.  He walked back into the restroom to pull it off.  He was a big man and I thought he might have a problem squatting to pull the  toilet off so I decided to help him.  I stepped on the paper and without even knowing it, he was detached.  I told him it was detached.  He turned around and saw it and what said what might have been a bitter, “Thank you sir!”

As I walked away the big man was trying to squat to pick it up. 

I bet he wished I would not have stepped on it, he probably planned to return to a stall and sit down and pull it off without trying to squat.

Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

No comments: