Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Gotha!




Today, returning home from shopping we dropped by the post office to get our PO Box mail..  It wasn't a busy day, many vacant car spaces were available.  I parked nearer than I usually do.
I left Anna in our van, went in; got the mail in our box, and walked out.  
Our light colored van was parked in front of the door.  I saw Anna silhouette as I reached for the handle.  I thought, "I didn't realize I parked in a handicapped spot."
I started to open the door and was close enough to get a better look inside the window.  A horrified woman was staring at me.
Opps!
I quickly, reversed myself and walked two cars down our real car and hopped in.  Anna said she saw it all.
We drove away I saw a man walking up to the car in the handicapped place.  I bet his wife had a frightful story to tell him.

No comments: