Monday, November 09, 2015

The Dancing Mime







SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE this past Saturday night had Donald Trump on as guest host, which he pretty much was in every skit.... He humbled himself and the ratings shot up.
But , at the moment Trump is not on my mind but the musical guest star Sia's mime is.  As Sia sung a lady did an body art moment interpretation of her music.
It reminded me of the time in high school Monty Calhoun, I, and others went to the Beatnik coffee house THE GOLDEN HORN.
It is a long story, that is on this blog elsewhere, more than once, search for Golden Horn if you the details.
Skipping over the details after we tried slipping out without paying the hostess chased me around the room with a cake cutting knife. 
I ran up on the stage where a person in leotards and wearing a unicorn's head was doing interpretive dancing to some kind poetry, if I remember correctly , and  accidentally ran into him and knocked him winding .

That is what came to mind when I saw the Sia's mime.

No comments: