Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Moving Day







Today Benjamin and his parents Rocky and  Sabrina are hurdling a new milestone.  They are moving into their new home, which is Ben's second residence in his four months.



A nice big kitchen!







I think there is a fireplace mantel in every room.   I hope that doesn't confuse Santa Clause.


An apparition or a light reflection on a polished floor?





Also, there are plenty of stained glass windows.  I think we counted six.




Their house was built in the early 1920s.  It is almost 100 years old.  It was remodeled not long ago.


Benjamin said, "We will take it!"



Did you know in Atlanta if you are a homeowner you are responsible for the upkeep sidewalk in front of your house?  Interesting.  I think if it was me I would put up a toll.

No comments: