Thursday, August 20, 2015






Tuesday evening at the Marietta Museum of History Van Pearlberg touched on one person who could probably be Van's adversary but they are not, in fact they get along great, Dent "Wildman" Myers.   Dent , like my late mother-in-law is a compulsive collector, to the point of hording.  The reason Pearlberg brought  up Dent is because he has a great Mary Phagan/Leo Frank collection.

At the dog park this morning I told Joe about what Van said about Dent and Joe knows him as far back as Lockheed.  He said Dent is a genius and very knowledgeable.  He was very good at making a part if one was needed.

Joe also told me Dent one time jumped up on his manager's desk, bent his arms at the elbows , flapped them, and squawked like a chicken.... for whatever reason.   To Dent, it was the thing to do at the time.


Here is a picture I took  of Dent and my old friend, underground comix artist Skip Williamson in November 2001.

No comments: