Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Mary the Wave and Don

 

I was asleep in my rack (lower bunk) in our cubical for four, at HU-4 Barracks at NAS Lakehurst, NJ. When I thought I dreamed of distant voices.  One of voicers was female.  I woke up and sitting on the edge of my rack was Mary the Wave and my friend and co-worker Don.  It wasn’t a dream, they were real.  They were partly drunk, they just left the E.M. Club.  Mary was a female, she was not suppose to be in an all men’s barracks.

I say Mary was female.  I guess that was a matter of opinion.  She jokingly said if we saw a pretty lady she would race us to meet her first.

I don't think she ever actually spoke to me, I was just something in the background.

I like this story about Don and Mary the Wave

One night at the E.M. Club Don and Mary in a deep conversation and Mary had a point to make but she had to go to the head (bathroom).  She insisted Don go with her so she could continued with her point she was trying to make.

In the John (head/bathroom) Don said by the sound effects behind the stall door he could tell and smell she also had a healthy bowel movement.

After she finished and they opened the head door a S.P. was standing there waiting.  He checked their I.D.s and told them to get into the gray Naval van, which they did.

Instead of turning left to the Security building he turned right to long dark road towards the air field.

Down the dark road, the S.P. pulled over and told Don to drive and he got in the back with Mary.

He could hear her curse the S.P. and a lot of slapping.

Don asked himself why was he doing this?  He stopped the van, got out and begin walking back from he direction he came.

What he did not realize he parked in the middle of an airfield.

Another gray van with its emergency lights flashing sped by him towards the parked van.

Nothing was ever mentioned.  

Alls well that ends well.

No comments: