Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Answer: Whar is a Growl or Hiss?

 



On JEOPARDY there is a intelligent lady who is the show often, well, as often as they have some type of champion playoffs.  She is smart. 

She has a strange delivery of her answers.  As soon as she gives her verbal answer she displays the meanest, wickedest, sharp teeth with a wicked smile.  You almost expect her to hiss or growl each time.

Another thing she does when she gives her answer, she seems to hyperventilate.

I would love to pay for her time (if I was wealthy of course) and carry her around to some of my relatives and make small talk.  Like, my cousin might say, “Where did you say you are from?”

And she opens her eyes very wide, hisses, and delivers, “New Jersey!  Why?”

Then, after shocking everybody around her, I would chuckle and tell my cousins I was just having a little fun, she is not really like that.

And she snaps at me, and say, “Not like what? “


No comments: