Friday, February 14, 2020

This is my Heart - really! My real heart





Seriously, this is my heart, before and after my heart attack, the day after Feb 14, 2002.  We went to Outback Valentine's night.  The next morning I was running on Sandy Plains Road and I had a heart attack.  In 2002 Kennestone Wellstar did not have approval to do heart surgery so they took me to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta and put in 3 stents.

I blame the onion loaf.

On Christmas Eve 2006 at a Christmas Dinner I had a stroke, boy, was that embarrassing.

About 2007 or so I had a routine heart nuclear stress test and they saw that I had a blockage in my heart.  They went in and then they went out.

The doctor told me after I woke up the blockage fixed itself by making little vessels to leap over the artery dam.  Then, before he left, he added, "Nice doing business with you."

No comments: