Tuesday, December 11, 2018

NYC Image






In a few weeks we will be going to New York City before they take down the Christmas lights.   

We are in the planning stage of what to carry, as far as clothes are concerned.  We plan to pack lightly because we will be there just a short time.  

Now, what kind of image do we want to portray?   Image is everything. Just be ourselves?  Nope!  We would be mugged as soon as we leave the airport.   Dress like we are on a business trip?  Nope, I know they would see our number when someone asks us about the stock market.  

A hustler?  Wait!  That might work.   With my southern accent I might pass for Joe Buck (Jon Voight) in the MIDNIGHT COWBOY if I wear a cowboy hat instead of my standard ball cap.  Naw, I think I would be more myself as Rico “Ratso” Rizzo.

No comments: